When do I need a lawyer?
Many people believe they need an attorney’s services only to solve a problem or to get out of a difficult situation. Often‚ the best time to consult with an attorney is not when you are in legal trouble, but before that trouble occurs. Preventive law is one of the most valuable services that a lawyer can perform. By eliminating potential problems, preventive law can save you time‚ money‚ and needless worry.
What are your rates?
Every case is unique, and the circumstances of your situation require personal attention. The unique facts and circumstances or your legal matter will determine the appropriate, reasonable fee/payment structure.
Costs common to most cases include filing fees (determined by the Clerk of Court), service of process fees, copies, postage, etc.
What are the benefits of a law firm handling my closing?
The benefits of picking my law firm to handle your closing include:
- Competitive fee – Since we compete with title companies our fees are very competitive if not cheaper than title companies. The cost of title insurance is set by Florida Statute and is based upon the sales price.
- Attorneys fees are not charged, therefore you get a law firm for the price of a title company – Even though you will be getting the assistance of a law firm to help you with the closing, we customarily do not charge any attorneys fees to the clients.
- Quality and smooth closing – My firm is an agent for First American Title Insurance Company (one of the largest title underwriters) and Attorneys Title Insurance Fund (one of the oldest in the State of Florida). We have the expertise to close your transaction correctly.
- The firm will have an ethical and fiduciary duty to you - Unlike a title company, you would be my client and I have a duty to look out for your best interests.
- Residential to large complex commercial deals – We handle every type of transaction.
- Why doesn’t my real estate agent recommend an attorney? When my firm handles a transaction I cross every T and dot every I; it’s the job done right. Experienced agents know this and prefer quality over just getting the deal closed at any expense.
- What if a problem arises in my closing? If you pick my firm to handle the closing you will already have an attorney familiar with your file, as opposed to if you had a title company, they would tell you that you would have to go out and hire your own attorney.
Offices in the Tampa Bay Area and Orlando
*Address: 167 108th Avenue, St. Petersburg, FL 33706
*By appointment only at 1900 Summet Tower Blvd Suite 220; Orlando, FL 32810.